Your privacy is important to this website and we are committed to protecting it. We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our website, other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the Web server’s logs, unless you choose to provide it to us.
We must collect, store and use data about you to develop website. The types of data we can collect:
- Data about your phone, tablet, desktop including your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, the name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser, your location data.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site and the number of times you visit this site.
Information that you enter while using the services on this website.
- When you visit website through a third-party account such as Facebook, the website will record the related information: your Facebook name, your avatar, your comment via Facebook on this website.
How we collect your data
We collect your data as a result of your sharing of your data with us. This may, for instance be information you enter into our contact form. Our IT systems automatically record other data when you visit our website.
Why we collect your data
A portion of the information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user patterns.
We use these data to help us make the site more useful to visitors to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your device (e.g. computer or mobile phone) when you visit a website. Cookies are used to make your use of the website easier as well as provide business and marketing information to the website operator. The term ‘cookies’ includes similar technologies for collecting and storing information. Your web browser is likely already set to accept cookies, yet you may choose to block cookies in your web browser’s settings. Note that blocking cookies may result in some features not being able to function properly.
- Cookies help us store preferences, know when you’ve seen or interacted with our content, and provide you with customized content and experiences.
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, the links you have followed, and information from IP addresses. These cookies will be used to provide you with the best experience possible
Where we place cookies
We set cookies in a number of different locations across our services. These include:
- On our websites (including anhnbt.com, wordpress.com, gravatar.com, akismet.com, facebook.com and google.com).
- In the administrative dashboards of our websites, such as wp-admin.
- On sites that use our plugins (e.g. Akismet Anti-Spam).
How to deactive cookies
You can disable cookies by changing your browser. Almost all browsers are configured to accept Cookies but almost all (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc..) allow you to disable Cookies through the browser setting. Disabling browsing cookies or functional cookies may limit the service we offer or cause the Site to malfunction.
We are not responsible for, the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including without limitation any third party operating any site to which this Site contains a link; or any third party platform such as social media platforms.
Questions about our website’s privacy policies should be addressed to:
Tay Ha Building
19 To Huu Street
Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi